Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Introduction to this blog

A few months ago, I had an idea about writing a story with all the imaginations in my head. Just for fun and giving it a try. I honestly know that I'm not at all a good writer. But it's not about writing a perfect story. It is only about letting it to come out of your heart. play with the characters and their lives. They are all in your hand. So I decided to do this in a blog and i would like other people to join me to. I would love to say, "Lets make a story together"!

p.s.- i'll be posting the first part soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. hi Aritry....
    u gonna write a story??? hmm..lookin forward to it.. ;)
    u hva invited other btw, rite?? so is it somethin like...u n others write the same story or different stories????
    jus a doubt...
    wanted to email u...but thot i ll get it confirmed n then...u kno... :D

    haf fun,
    anoop

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will wait for the story

    - mere reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome... i like all your blogs anyway :)
    success for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anoop, you are welcome if u wanna join.
    and yes, writers have to write continuing the same story!
    u can mail me if ur sure to join! :)

    @Vikas, ahemm...its has started! :p

    @Lata, aw, thanks a loadz :D

    ReplyDelete